Friday, October 29, 2010

Megan;s favorite books!

If not mistaken, I start introduce her proper story book since 5 months. I had noticed, if I read to her, she able to sit down listen to me, and waiting for the next book. So, every afternoon, will read her around 5-8 story books. The books below is her most favorite one.

If I do my house work, I will give her a book, and she will sit there turn to see each page, but sometime she will just play with the book or bite it!! very seldom she refuse the book. I quite happy with it.


First story book I bough for her is "No bed without ted". I read to her in english + mandarin...very broken..hahhaha!! but as long as she enjoy the story I am happy.

The story is about a girl, right after take bath, need to find her teddy bear to sleep. She looks around the house but she couldn't get it. So she cry. But actually is her mother wash it for her and hang outside the house. Finally she get it and she fall asleep. Quit lovely bed time story!! hehe!!






This part is quit interesting, I make crying sound and my finger point to the tear, every time I turn to this page, and end up she follow me to cry as well. She start to understand "cry" word from here..hahahha!! you can see this girl head already crumple...she will turn the girl head down and make crying sound by herself..hahahahha..funny!!



This is the second book I introduce for her. Actually, when first time I saw this book and i think this book graphic was so .........em..a bit confusing lo...but I know this is quite famous pictures book and quit cheap, so I decided to buy. And I telling her the story, day by day...before bed without story book, I recite the storyline to her. Finally one day she was interested this book too!! hahahha!! The rhythm of the story line, make the story very smooth and interesting!! Finally I can say, don't judge the book by its cover...very good picture book.





Last but not least, these 4 books also her favorite one, and I ordered from Amazon. First I bought busy airport, thinking to give her a concept while traveling home to Malaysia. Then I found this series of books is quite interesting, and Megan able to play with it. So, I continue ordered 3 books from there..heheheh!! Now she can play with the book with her finger...push up, or to the left and right!!



4 comments:

  1. haha, for the book 'No bed without Ted', most funny part is megan now will try to skip all front pages and only look at the page which story main character crying.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. those books are very nice ya,
    im very 惭愧that although i read 1st bedtime story to my girl at her 6th mth old but I didnt do it everynight and now not even once in a week! i must learn from you, and give my girl a reading habit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lolipopopblog,
    hahaha!! never late to start..the most important is persistent. enjoy the reading time with Hazel!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice eh! You are a very dedicated mummy!
    Keep up the good work!

    I remember when I was young I started by reading my mom's books, I remember reading my mom's old, yellowed Enid Blyton which has been passed down to my cousins and back to me again.

    ReplyDelete

Come on don't feel shy!! Tell me your feeling about this!!
别害羞!告诉我你的看法!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...