Friday, December 17, 2010

My dear father is away from me forever....we miss him very much



3 Dec 2010 is a sad day for me, and I will remember this day forever and ever. This day is the day I lost my dear father. Everything happen so suddenly and I really can't accept it till now. But he already suffer from heart disease few years, is time for him to rest.

Pa,
I will always remember you, you will always alive in my heart. I love you. Do enjoy yourself in the heaven, and I will always remember what you told me, what you teach me. Thanks you, you bring me to this beautiful world. Love you always and always!!

8 comments:

  1. Hey so sorry to hear that, no wonder totally didnt hear from u. Please send my condolences to ur family,call me when u r free so we can catch up. Be strong...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear this news. Deepest condolence to you & your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry to hear that... deepest condolence...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Choi Hsia, I am so sorry to hear that..deepest condolence from me & Ridwan..May his soul rest in peace...again, be strong ya.

    ReplyDelete

Come on don't feel shy!! Tell me your feeling about this!!
别害羞!告诉我你的看法!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...