Friday, January 28, 2011

Outing without Megan baby

Thinking to eat steamboat, but how can I bring along baby Megan?? so....bad mommy leave her with her grandmother and go out with Mr.Quah to have steamboat buffet. wakekke!!! This is the first time I separate with her so "long time". Since she was in my tummy, and till now she never separate with me so long time. When we finish our dinner back home, she was very excited and hug me very tight!! hehe...sweet~

Em....about the steamboat, the type of food is very variety, and the price is quite cheap..if no mistaken just Rm17.80 per person. Why no give a try. And we are the early bird in the restaurant, no any customer there. No choice we have to eat faster and go back faster to fetch Baby Megan home. I really enjoy the food with Mr.Quah..we both so long time never "Chang toi goek" already















No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on don't feel shy!! Tell me your feeling about this!!
别害羞!告诉我你的看法!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...