Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Megan love massage

I start massage her since she was 1 month old. She love it and never refuse to me, she let me turn her body up and down; left and right.

But, sometime when I lazy I just massage her without taking out the clothes, and recently I always do this before she fall asleep.

Every night, I'll put her down the bed, and I pretend to sleep beside her. If she no really sleepy, she will crawl all over my bed to touch everything. Till she tired she will come back to me and sleep beside me. So, I will use my hand to massage her head till her back, leg and foot. With this I noticed she will able to calm down, and sleep tight. She will close her eyes while I massage her back, she love it.

So, one day as usual, I put her down in the bed, and I pretend to sleep, I didn't massage her cause I tough she able to sleep. Suddenly, she sleep beside me and she touch my arm upward and downward. I was shock, and I guess she try to requested me to massage her. That moment I feel like all my effort is worth, and I glad that she really enjoy when I massage her.

1 comment:

  1. Dear, I can feel the happiness of little megan. Any massage for me ah? haha :-P.

    ReplyDelete

Come on don't feel shy!! Tell me your feeling about this!!
别害羞!告诉我你的看法!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...