Monday, October 18, 2010

Megan 10 months

Yesterday, megan is 10 months old already. Really unbelievable...seem like just few months back she just born..and next 2 months will be her 1st birthday...really unbelievable. Today, she suddenly say out "ah pa, pa pa"!! hahahha..I laugh till non-stop and feel really touching and sweet when listen to her. So, faster call her father and wish her father can hear it too, but when I ask her say again she refuse, right after I end the call..she continue...pa pa..ah pa!!! really mischievous.

She able to crawl, when she reach 8 months, now She can say pa pa...hahahha!! Nowadays she understand lots of thing, she know what I am telling her. When she just born, I will talk like her like she already growth up, and I never bored she understand or not. Same like book, I will read to her, and never think she will understand or not...just read to her. And I know she loves when I read to her. Few days back, I discover she likes to imitate me, I always using finger to point out the words in the book, and read out, she will imitate me point the word..hahahahha!! And now, she also understand, what she can do, and what she cann't do. If she is going to touch the thing, I never allow her to do, she will turn her face to look at me first, then, i will look at her with my fierce face, but...she'll still continue crawling to touch the thing....angry me!!!!!! go to catch her...hahhaha!!

And start from yesterday, I ask her to "sayang mommy" or "kiss kiss mommy" she will come to kiss me!! wahahahhahahah!!! so sweet...opps..this article..really full of sweet and joy!! hahahha!! But, when her father ask her to kiss, she will not do it!! opss!! Mr.Quah is jealous!!

The video below is taking when she start to say out pa pa...you can found I'm very excited ler!! hahahahha!! And she just finish cheese, can't wait to video it first, then clean her mouth! hahaha




Nowadays, once she see the chair, cabinet, wall. She can hold it and stand by herself. And able to crawl and then change her position to sit. Previously, she can change her position, by holding other object. I always hold her hand and let her walk. Mr.Quah teach her crawl staircase by holding her hand, she can lift up her feet and go up....(+,+)!!!!!! Think positive...is a good practice for her also. Can imagine, if my mother-in-law see this, sure she will scream at us!!!




3 comments:

  1. u r right choi hsia..now i noticed Megan has grown up!She really look like u lei with her daddy's eyebrow...Happy 10months old Megan dear~

    ReplyDelete
  2. yalo..i aso feel like look at myself sometime!! hahahaah!! she now very very active...sometime me and cheewai was wordering..is she a girl or a boy???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear, i agreed with you. Now megan not a little baby anymore, she is able to understand some instruction. But only 'understand' not to 'obey it' haha

    ReplyDelete

Come on don't feel shy!! Tell me your feeling about this!!
别害羞!告诉我你的看法!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...